Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Demon

If there can be love at first sight, I am convinced that similarly there can be enmity at first sight. While I really honestly try not to be put off to much by a bad first impression, I'll really start to get pissed off if the virtually every subsequent impression is just as foul. Everyone has people whom they simply don't like and cannot bring themselves to like, but while others can ignore them or even lash back out at them, I'm stuck with someone whom I'm forced to see everyday and obligated to treat nicely. Maybe I'm just being evil here, but then again I never proclaimed to be a saint, and he's definitely no angel either.

I may have 101 reasons to dread going to NS, but here's one reason for me to look forward to it: at the very least there'll be less friction, which will be better for everyone.