Friday, June 18, 2010

Announcement

I am going to crash and burn for the CTs. it's as simple and straightforward as that. i've been thinking about it, and given the complete lack of effort and focus in my revision thus far that is the only logical outcome. i'm not even saying this with any hint of bitterness. after all, CTs don't count for anything at the end of the year, do they? so i'm setting it straight right now: don't expect anything spectacular from me. don't try to convince me with the "sure can one lah" nonsense, because neither one of us will believe it. and don't come to me afterwards when we've all gotten our results and say stuff like "i thought you are supposed to be the zai kia one?" because i've already made myself very clear on numerous occasions that i am in no way outstanding. so yes, kindly impose your unrealistic expectations on some other poor sap, cos it sure as hell ain't gonna be me this time.

thank you, that is all.