Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It's not a typo if it's foreshadowing

Just because I haven't done this in so very long...

AN ENTIRE POST DEDICATED TO VIDEOS!!! :D


I know what you're thinking: you're thinking that you have better things to Do than to watch thrEe And a half minuTes of a cHildren's television programme. Well, you can just watch the whole thing first and reserve your condescending remarks till then.





New band w00t!!! Anyways, Cormorant are supposedly a melodic death metal band, but I don't really care what genre they are outside of "awesome". Oh, and when people ask me about my music taste I can no longer reply "Relax man, it's not like I listen to anything too crazy like death metal." In any case, this is Uneasy Lies the Head.


And finally we reach the star of this post... JON LAJOIE!!! This Youtuber is the absolute funniest comedy song writer/singer I've ever had the pleasure of knowing, even more so than The Lonely Island if I do say so myself (please understand that this is purely a personal preference). First, watch this video which was what caught my attention in the first place:

The part that really won me over? "I don't give a chainsawwwwwww"

Here's another great song. In fact, it's The Best Song:


Lastly, I just have to mention his two WTF Collective videos: