Friday, May 4, 2012

How do I academics again?

The HQ Armour off week (AKA my pre-SAT off week) has come to a close, and tomorrow is the actual SAT. Regardless of how much (or how little) preparation I've managed to squeeze in, now is the time to let it all show. Truth be told though, I'm still having trouble plotting my course of action after this. University choices are still nothing but whispers in the fog for me right now, even as the deadline draws closer for me to make my decision. And that's not even considering other less urgent but still present matters to deal with, namely whether and when I'm going to get my driver's license. Oh well, at this juncture all I can do is do my best for tomorrow's test and see where it goes from there.

Here's to my first major exam in one and a half years. Wish me good luck. Do it now. I DEMAND IT. WISH ME.