Saturday, January 7, 2012

The journey of a thousand miles has started

Chalk one up for the therapeutic effects of blogging.

Last Thursday in camp, I opened my SAT book for literally the first time in months, and through sheer force of will, I did an entire paper at one go.

Except the essay.

Oh come on, I'm not a miracle worker, you can't expect me to go from nothing to full papers overnight.

For those of you who care, I assumed an essay score of 8/12 (is that a reasonable assumption? I have no idea), and with help from the nifty magical raw score-scaled score conversion table included in the book, I arrived at a score of *drumroll*... 2260, which is very... kind of... something? Honestly I have no idea what's the market rate for SAT scores, or barely anything about the SATs in general. Gotta make a mental note to research further.

ANYWAY, the point of this post is to commemorate that I've finally gotten off my ass and started some actual work, so yay me :D