Friday, May 14, 2010

We all know what to do but no one does it

Mr low officially hates me to the core now, i think. he talked to me yet again, this time for not doing the chemical periodicity tutorial. it's not like i frequently don't do my chem tutorials, or that i was the only one who didn't do my tutorial this time, but nonetheless the warning came. and the first warning came when i failed the organic chem test, even though i wasn't the only failure, the worst failure or a consistent failure. seriously, all these expectations are really starting to weigh me down. give me one good reason why i can't not pass the occasional small quiz or not do the occasional tutorial. i am dead sure that the number of people who can  proudly say that they have an absolutely perfect record can be counted on one hand. i've never had anything close to a perfect record in the past, and i don't see why i suddenly have an obligation now to do so. at the end of the day, i study for me, not for the teachers or the principal or the college. this is how i've always done things, so you can't expect me to change overnight; neither will i try to.

went for the juniors' unofficial hockey training today, and it was great to relive the hockey days again and just generally work up a sweat, which i barely have the chance to do these few days; even for PE we're just throwing netballs around and practicing different types of netball throws (i'd rather play actual netball than sorry excuse for a sport). fell down on the wet track though, and now i have a huge reddish-black stain on my grey pants which will probably stay for half a year or so -.- hopefully i can make it a routine to go down for trainings at least on fridays to help out.

is there a rumour that i'm breaking down under stress or something? why, do i look stressed? DO I LOOK STRESSED? DO I LOOK LIKE I'M ABOUT TO BREAK DOWN? HUH? HUH? 
*shoots everyone with a machine gun*

ok, but seriously guys, i'm fine. i'd be lying if i said i wasn't stressed at all, but which SH2 student isn't? stress is absolutely normal at this stage. in fact, if you weren't stressed at all then i'd really be worried for you. you are stressed, aren't you? you are stressed, right? YOU HAD BETTER BE STRESSED, RIGHT?
*picks up the machine gun again*

well, i guess the solution to all my problems is really obvious: just study harder, right? i'm suddenly reminded of a line from Second Heartbeat: 
We all know what to do but no one does it