Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pack light

I guess I need to face up to facts: I'm an ex-NJCian. Those were two of the craziest and awesomest years of my life, but the time has come to move on. I may be able to return occasionally as a "wise old man", but my time as a student is up. The past has been great, sure, but the future will always be greater because it alone holds the element of mystery. I guess we need to pack light to travel through life: nothing but the memories in our mind, the people by our side and the horizon in our sights.

In other news, I finally did something today that could be considered work :P We finally got to experiment with an FPGA. Well fine that still isn't working, but it's closer to work than all the other stuff I've been doing the past week or so.

Here's a random song that I heard a few days. Quite catchy and proof that I do not listen solely to metal:



Only the young can break away, break away