Monday, December 6, 2010

Big Crunch

Just like how the big bang is what got the universe started, the big crunch is what will end it by the same theory. And the big crunch of this crazy, hectic, draining, amazing two-year JC journey will be graduation night.

Since it's 6 minutes past 12 at the time of writing, it means that grad night is tonight! Looking forward to a great dinner and talk-cock session with the 28 gang, followed by a sleepover movie marathon at Bryan's house :D (I apologise to the guys who prepared the post-prom party at the Butter Factory, but I just don't think that I'm the clubbing type :P ) A pity that so little people are going for prom though; this is one of those events that gets better the more people attend it. Nevertheless, I'm sure that it will be an awesome time for those of us who do attend it :) Then again, I guess it's to each his own; not everyone will like the prom concept I guess. I just envisioned that group to be, you know, smaller than what it's proven to be from the weak prom attendance.

It seems that just about all the guys are wearing the standard blazer-shirt-tie get-up, so I'm a bit worried about being the odd one out. I wasn't expecting literally 99% of the guys to wear the same thing, and now it's too late to conform :( Oh well, considering the mess that my dear friends have gotten me into, there's very little chance of me blending into the background regardless. Up till now, I have no idea who voted me into this nonsense. Just gotta thicken my skin and rush past it.

I've got absolutely no motivation to exercise these days. The degradation of my physical condition is not as worrying as the degradation of my mental willpower.

It's hard to keep this place updated. When you're busy and have lots of stuff happening in your life, you can't find time to blog. When you finally have nothing on and can focus on the blog, you find that there's nothing happening in your life worth blogging about. Nevertheless, I'll make a commitment not to let this place die. Not yet, anyway; it's definitely going down once I go off for NS, whether I like it or not :(

Oh, and before I forget: who comes here anyway? Like, seriously, who are you guys? Ever since I figured out how to view my blog traffic stats (yes I'm fully aware that I'm a technological noob for having to take so long to figure it out) I realised that I'm getting far more views than I thought, and coming from sources which suggest that the viewers are at least somewhat acquainted with me. I'm just really curious to find out who actually bothers coming here at all. I've always had the impression that my blog was a lone cactus on a warm summer night (song lyrics; guess where they came from :) ) So anyway, feel free to leave something in the comment box to the right; don't think that I put it there solely for the enjoyment of spambots. Or not, of course. Who am I kidding; if y'all haven't been commenting since forever, there's no reason to start now, right? I'll be content with the mild ego boost from seeing my page view line graph go up and down ^^

Why am I using so many emoticons nowadays? I don't really know why :/ (SEE WHAT I DID THERE?)