Friday, December 3, 2010

Decadence

The past few days have been the epitome of decadence (not like it's a bad thing). I spent the last few days playing this MMORPG called Fantasy Earth Zero. I joined at the same time as Lionel and J.Tan and now we're all about the same level. I think it's quite cool that we're playing together. The game's good too, except it tends to lag on my computer (usually to my disadvantage :( ). It would be awesome if we could get the whole 28 gang to play at the same time, then it would be like having gatherings in the virtual world.

Today, I went out with Edmund, Jacob and Lionel with the intent of buying prom clothes, but... Moral of the story: never go clothes-shopping with 4 guys who are easily distracted by Gundam, Digimon and Tron toy exhibits. So... yeah, we didn't buy anything in the end.

I'm seriously contemplating inviting friends over to my house or bringing the Wii to other people's houses so that I can find new opponents for SSBB (OK admittedly that would be pretty unfair since they wouldn't have any experience whatsoever). I'm looking forward to my long awaited, one-year-in-the-making SSBB DEATHMATCH with Nigel now that his WiFi is set up, but still he's only one person. I wish more of my friends play SSBB. And don't even get me started on random WiFi, because nobody is ever online when it's daytime in this part of the globe. On a random note, I wonder how I would fare if there was an SSBB tournament here in Singapore (which will never happen); I think I'm an above average player, but definitely not as good as the gods you see on youtube.

TL;DR: I've been slacking since 'A' levels ended, and I'm damn happy about it :D