Thursday, December 16, 2010

Plans

Finally went out of the house and did something today. Went for LAN with a bunch of 25s plus chin to celebrate panyu's birthday. As usual, I was completely pwned (don't even know why I bother trying, really. I guess for me it's all about the company), and to top things off the LAN shop owner accidentally gave my IC to another person -.- They'll contact me when the other person goes back to the shop to switch his IC, but the thought of having to make a trip all the way to dhoby gaut  just to get back one plastic card seriously irritates me. I am officially put off playing LAN, at least for the next few days or so.

So it turns out that as a DSTA scholarship applicant, I have been automatically offered an internship with them, which kind of assuages some of my thoughts and worries from before. It starts from 3rd January and pays $55 a day, but because I'm enlisting in early February I can't experience the full internship all the way to March, which means I'm missing out on a month's worth of salary and experience (and SALARY!!!), but I guess it can't be helped. Short internship is better than no internship, right?

After nearly a year without hockey, I'm going onto the pitch tomorrow to join the juniors for a friendly. Frankly, I'm pretty afraid that I'm gonna screw up terribly due the rustiness of my skills and physique (and also my lack of those things to begin with), but it's my duty as a senior to help them out whenever I can, especially seeing how I more or less abandoned them during the school year due to my H3s.

I should get out of the house more often. After all, I only have less than two months left to spend.

I still have no clue about university admissions.

I WANT MY IC BACK.

I am sinking into incoherence. It is a sign that I should sleep now.