Saturday, December 18, 2010

Old man

Yes, that is what I am: an old man. At least, that's what I felt I was after going for the hockey friendly. The sore thighs and calves, the aching of that muscle that runs across the palm; yup, it's definitely hockey again. And with my swollen knee fresh from the pitch, I now walk like an old man too -.- But in spite of all of that, I must say that it was fun finally getting back on the pitch again :) I'll probably try to go at least one more time after my knee heals and before my internship starts.

And I'm finally posting a song again! Not my usual genre (so all you metal-haters can remove your earplugs now >.> ) It's a techno remix of Still Alive, that ingenious theme song for Portal with the darkest of dark humour interwoven cleverly in its lyrics, and it's just pretty darn catchy in my opinion:


I STILL DON'T HAVE MY IC BACK