Tuesday, December 21, 2010

There is only one step

I'm about to use my poetic license of owning this blog to not make sense (you have been warned).

I'm in that kind of mood right now where the slightest oddity is hilarious. Which is why right now I find this the funniest thing in the world:


Also, I have discovered QWOP, often billed as the most difficult game ever created. And after spending a ridiculous amount of time on it (and consequently wasting a good part of my life away):


I would like to point out that above and beyond my 'O' levels, promos and scholarship application success, this is the crowning achievement of my life. Yes, the fact that after about two hours of figuring how to hop on one knee to the finish line I managed to become a national hero overshadows all that, and probably anything else I might accomplish in the future. This is the peak of my life.

Also, here's another game I discovered called Robot Unicorn Attack (it's also available on Facebook by the way). It's so absurdly feminine (read: GAY), and yet crazily addictive that I can't stop laughing whenever I play it (and then I can't stop playing it). And it has the awesomest soundtrack EVAR:



AND WE'LL LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE