Saturday, November 27, 2010

Holiday mode

Every once in a while I get a revelation of how lucky I am to be living my life. I've been doing a bit of blog-hopping and read stories of friends who felt like misfits during their entire time in NJ, or never had anything go right for them. And then I look at my own NJ experience, with the most random, most retarded and all-round most awesome classmates ever, together with other like-minded friends around school who not only tolerate my nonsense but even contribute to it. When you think about it, what are the chances that you will be able to meet so many people who can click with you?

So I guess the moral of the story is to rely on your friends in the worst of times and cherish them in the best of times? I don't know, I've never been a very "moral" person (OK that came out the wrong way, now I seem like a cold-blooded serial killer).

I definitely need to start studying for physics soon, but I sure as hell don't want to. What I want to do is to hurry and get A/S ranking for all the acts in Sonic Colours and get all the red rings to unlock Super Sonic (you know I've never played a Sonic game where you can use Super Sonic in normal levels :( )! I'd rather keep my holiday mode turned on all the way than turn it off just for Monday :(