Thursday, November 11, 2010

Nine

I couldn't sleep last night. Must have been because of the afternoon nap. And consequently, maths was quite the roller coaster ride.

Question 9. I did it three times. That's 40 minutes. Because I misinterpreted it twice. And I was stuck at question  10 for another 15 minutes or so, on a problem that can be solved by a quick look at MF15 (something I only found out after the paper).

This is one of those papers that I really cannot afford to screw up. If I don't have this, I really don't know what I have.

Have to ensure my eight hours of sleep for tomorrow's paper. Counter-intuitively, Paper 2 is my weaker of the two.

After a conversation with friends today, I now feel very pessimistic about GP. I sincerely don't want to let Ms Chua down, but what can I do now?

Econs paper next week. Damn it.