Thursday, November 25, 2010

One

For the first time ever, I'm hoping that my graph theory pulls up my combinatorics. That's like saying "I hope my Chinese and econs pull up my maths." But anyway, what's done is done.

The first thing I did after the H3 paper was complete my Spider-Man game (finally! :D ), then went to watch Harry Potter with a bunch of 28s at Plaza Sing. I'm not really a hardcore fan of the series, but it was a nice movie overall. And I love the special effects of the death eaters flying through the skies :) Afterwards was dinner, then LAN. Got another taste of dota, starting to get the hang of it but still far from able to survive on my own without hand-holding from teammates haha.

Now that 'A' levels are nearly over, the stress and pressure is subsiding, which also frees up space for other thoughts to enter my mind. I guess these are thoughts that I've always had. Maybe I've been suppressing them for quite a while, but now without the distraction of exams they've all started coming back: things I wished I did, things I wish were so, but things that ultimately never occurred and I'm painfully aware will never happen. Well, the only way I've ever known to deal with stuff like this is to bury it and wait to become numb. Besides, now is definitely not the time for action.

Looking forward to a relaxing holiday filled with mindless distractions after 'A' levels.