Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Two

Physics was alright, but oh so many careless mistakes... Please please please don't let physics prelims repeat... I've lost all the confidence I used to have in this subject.

Econs was... oh wait I DON'T GIVE A CRAP ANYMORE BECAUSE IT'S OVER!!! :D At first I was still kind of bummed out for seemingly screwing up econs yet again, but right now I realise I simply couldn't care less. So yeah.

Tomorrow is H3 maths. Frankly there's not much point in mugging for a subject like that (believe me, I've tried with previous papers in vain), especially the night before, so I'm just gonna go in with a clear head and start spamming. And after that, liberation. I don't care of I still have a physics MCQ on Monday, my priority will be to finally complete Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions after sporadic plays here and there during the 'A' levels.

It's been a rough journey through this dark tunnel, complete with falls and scrapes and bruises, but when you can see the light, when you can smell the fresh air, everything in the past just melts away.