Wednesday, November 3, 2010

THE NUMBER WAS 69 D:

Yup, it's November the third sooo...

Why thank you, Grey Worldwide! :D

OK you probably guessed that I have no idea who or what is Grey Worldwide and I found this clip on youtube in under a minute. So anyway, I went out with a bunch of 28s to the plaza sing Carl's Junior to celebrate my birthday early. Last year on that exact same day (2nd November) we celebrated my birthday at that same exact place, immediately after Chinese A levels, and this year we were back there again. It's quite cool to have an annual birthday meal place haha. After we finished eating we played zhong ji mi ma (to those who don't know, take turns guessing a number between 1 and 1000, and the "winner" gets a "treat") with whatever condiments and free-flow drinks we could get our hands on (read: a LOT), which culminated in me eating a lemon wedge marinated in ketchup, chili sauce, barbeque sauce, mayonnaise, coffee, salsa sauce, salt, pepper and sugar syrup (to the best of my memory). At first it tasted like a horrible combination of thousand-island cream, celery, coffee and sugar, but (erm, thankfully?) after the first few seconds I couldn't taste anything but the stinging acidity of lemon juice. What an awesome way to celebrate a birthday man; and they haven't even started the taupoks yet :) So anyway, thanks to Bryan, Lionel, JP, Jaron, Chin, Nigel and You'en for the birthday treat man, I really appreciate that you guys bothered to celebrate with me despite the coming exams. And thanks to all the people who wished me (and are still wishing me :D ) on Facebook and Twitter man, I'll reply to them ASAP but I just feel like sleeping right now -_-

Anyway, I recently got hooked onto this awesome meme called troll science, where you come up with fringe science ideas that are so blatantly unscientific that they become funny. Example:
1. Cats always lands on its feet.
2. Toast always lands butter side down.
3. Tape a piece of buttered toast onto a cat.
4. Anti-gravity! :D
Yes, troll science is very epic and everyone should go check it out. Just remember that you need to differentiate between troll science and actual science, especially with exams looming so close.
(You can guess how much studying I must have done to have found this in the first place)