Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ten

I can't really tell how I did for GP today. You never can for essay and language-based subjects (read: GP and econs).

My essay and AQ were shorter than I would've liked, but you can't always have what you want, can you (in fact, in GP that rarely happens)?

In any case, the important thing is that GP is over. For good. I'm sure there's something worth celebrating about that.

Tomorrow is maths. Finally a paper that I have some confidence in, but I mustn't get complacent. Don't want to have a repeat of physics prelims.

And now I'm reliving memories of physics prelims. Damn it.

I feel really drained right now; all I can think of is sleep. Sleep now, then maybe some maths later.

I type in one-sentence paragraphs to make my posts seem longer than they actually are.

Is it working?